A Complete Guide about Cleaning Routine
Is everything in your home clean? It can be easy to walk into your home and determine what needs cleaning. It may seem that simple, But there may be tasks you weren’t aware of, and a little attention will leave your home cleaner. If you find something unclean at home, don’t wait and add it to your to-do list. In this article, we will talk about the cleaning routine and time management by setting a daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly schedule to ensure that you are ready and fully aware of all tasks without wasting time or effort. Keep Reading With Homefix to explore all Cleaning tips.
Time Saving Cleaning Tips
Here are a few cleaning tips to streamline your cleaning routine.
- Make the bed every morning.
- Hang your clothes.
- Do not go to sleep with dirty dishes in the sink.
- Bathroom cleaning.
- Clean the kitchen while cooking food.
- Teach children to put toys in boxes designated for that.
- Get your children to help you as much as they can, by teaching them how to arrange the beds, books, and clean their bedroom.
I encourage you now to read more about the cleaning routine to keep your house new all the time by reading the Cleaning Bathroom routine blog.
How to Create a Cleaning Schedule?
A daily cleaning routine is an excellent way if you have a busy day. With just a few minutes per day, you can keep your home clean without much effort. It is a way to keep your home clean all the time in a short period.
Daily Cleaning Routine
- Ventilate the house and open the windows to allow the sun to enter and renew the air.
- Clean the beds and rearrange pillows on the sofas.
- Polishing surfaces, tables, and wiping glass.
- Vacuum the floors to clean dust and dirt.
- Dispose of garbage outside the home.
- Washing dishes in the kitchen.
- Put the dirty laundry in the washing machine and turn it on.
- Cleaning the bathroom, which includes the sink, toilet, and floor. Home Fix Services offers a wide range of services that suit all your needs, from cleaning services to electrical services to furniture services and more.
Weekly Cleaning Routine
- Clean the balcony and remove any dust.
- Clean the doors with their cleaner.
- Deep clean floors.
- Change the bedsheets.
- Clean stove and electric oven.
- Clean electrical appliances.
Monthly Cleaning Routine
- Clean the refrigerator from any food leftovers to get rid of unpleasant odors.
- Clean the kitchen cabinets.
- Clean the electric hood from oils.
- Clean and polish furniture and bedrooms.
Annual Cleaning Routine
- Cleaning the carpets needs a deep cleaning, so you can hire a carpet cleaning company.
- Deep clean blinds with a spot cleaner.
- Wash the windows from the outside of dust and dirt.
- Cleaning the sofa from tough stains.
- Cleaning wardrobes and rearranging clothes in them.
- Water tank cleaning.
- Clean walls and ceilings from the dust.
How do I Clean a specific partition?
It can be difficult to maintain a cleaning routine, so use this list to make sure you don’t forget anything.
1- The first step: Getting ready for the cleaning process
2- The second step: Choose the rooms and areas that need to be cleaned regularly, and leave the areas in your home that you don’t use much, such as the guest room, the storage room, and so on.
3- The third step: Look at each room you are going to clean and make a list of the cleaning tools you will need.
How do I organize my house cleaning schedule?
1- kitchen Cleaning Routine
- Wipe the stain with a damp cloth.
- Dish towels should be hung.
- Organize the refrigerator.
- Wipe kitchen surfaces with an all-purpose cleaner.
- Empty the trash.
- Clean the microwave.
- Clean the sink.
- Expired food should be discarded.
2- Living rooms and Bedrooms Cleaning Routine
- Arrange the living room, fold the blankets, and arrange books and magazines.
- Arrange the sofa cushions.
- Wash clothes every day to control the buildup.
- Empty all trash in the house.
3- Bathrooms Cleaning Routine
- Clean the sink, faucet, toilet, and surfaces.
- Clean the mirror.
- Hang or fold the towels.
Now that you’ve defined your cleaning tasks, it’s time to learn about other ways to clean your home. Try one of the following three options:
Clean everything in one day. Or, if you have too many tasks, divide them into two lists and clean them up over a couple of days. I advise you to add How to Clean the Kitchen to your reading list.
First, determine the exact days that you will clean the house and then choose the areas. For example, on Sunday you’ll start with the living room, on Monday the bedrooms, on Tuesday the kitchen and so on.
Determine the days that you will clean the house and the duration of cleaning, for example, you can set 30 minutes, and then start cleaning. The next day, continue cleaning where you left off.
After a while, if your cleaning routine isn’t suitable for you, you can replace the plan with another one. Keep evaluating your cleaning routine until you come to a schedule that you can stick to. If you find that you are unable to finish cleaning tasks on a scheduled day, don’t stress. You can replace the cleaning for a different day or ask your family to help. What do you think about reading outdoor kitchen tips before you start making it in your house?
You may want to know more about: