If you find house cleaning an overwhelming chore, first of all join the club, and second, this article is for you. If you have no idea how to clean your house properly, or where to start cleaning, we are here to help you.
Cleaning the house can be a simple task if you just organize and split. Split the huge chore into simple daily tasks and organize those tasks, and you will end up with a house that does not get messy or unclean to require a herculean effort.
Here is a thorough cleaning schedule that will show you how to clean your house efficiently and properly. Keep in mind however that this is just a guide line as every house is different and every family is different. If you have young kids for instance, you may need to do some of the weekly tasks more than once a week, while if you live alone you may only need to do some of the daily tasks every couple of days.
This is how to clean your house every day. You only need to invest 15 minutes of each day to do these tasks. This simple routine will make your life easier and your house neater and happier.
- Make the bed each and every morning; make it a habit not to leave the bedroom with the bed unmade.
- Clean dirty dishes immediately, either wash them or rinse them and put them in the dishwasher before you leave the kitchen.
- Sweep the bathroom and put the laundry in the hamper.
- Take out the garbage.
- Wash laundry as needed either every day or every other day. Do not let it accumulate.
- Put everything in its correct place after you use it. This may seem simple but many people neglect doing this and end up with a very cluttered house by the end of the week.
Invest a couple of hours once a week to do these tasks. If you do your daily tasks regularly you should be able to focus on these tasks at least once a week.
- Scrub the bathroom thoroughly.
- Change the bedding on the bed, and wash it. You can multitask and put in the washing machine while you clean the house and it will be done by the time you finish.
- Vacuum all floors and dust all tables.
- Through away any expired food.
- Clean the stove top and the microwave.
- Wipe down all dining and food prep surfaces in the kitchen and the dining room.
If you keep your house organized by doing the daily and the weekly tasks you will not need to do these more than once a month. Invest a day each month to do them and you will be okay.
- Wash the fridge. Take your time to scrub all shelves and drawers properly.
- Clean the light fixtures, if you have chandeliers now would be the time to dust them.
- Organize your closets. Walk around the house and take a look inside all closets, tidy up anything that seems out of place.
- If you have a home library, or book shelves, take some time to organize them.
- Scrub the oven.
- Clean under the furniture.
- Wash the shower curtain.
- Clean all windows.
- Tidy up the kitchen while you are waiting for your meal to cook or heat, this will prevent your kitchen from getting cluttered.
- Sweep the bathroom right after showering, the floor is probably already wet. It will only take an extra minute to get the job done.
- Empty the dishwasher in the morning while you are waiting for your coffee to brew, this allows you to put any used dishes inside it through the day instead of leaving them lying in the sink.
If you are getting overwhelmed with all these tasks and still cannot decide on how to clean your house you can resort to a professional company that offers cleaning services in Bahrain. If you do that you can just rest and enjoy your spare time while your house is taken care of by expert cleaners.